Hello and welcome back guys! I hope that you all had a wonderful and safe weekend!
We all have and/or had those times where you can’t afford a new video games but are thoroughly bored with everything that you own. Well, good thing I have some tips and ideas to make those old games fun and entertaining again!
- Some of the easiest ways to change a game up is to limit how you attack; only use melee weapons, only use magic, never use magic, never melee, etc. It really makes the brain think more and old enemies are now much more of a challenge.
- Try speed running the game. See just how quickly you can make it through to the end.
- Or see how far you can get without dying and/or not using healing items. It’s even more fun when you get your friends involved to see who can make it the farthest.
- And of course there’s always the 100% runs. The perfectionist in my loves this one. Collect everything. With and/or without the strategy guides or walkthroughs, this one is most definitely a challenge.
- There’s always achievement hunting too. I, personally, like to focus on the pretty achievements games like to hang over your head. Achievement hunting can vastly change a playthrough and cause different choices and actions to be made.
- Last but not least, browse forums for the game. You’d be surprised at the game specific challenges fans can come up with. Some can even become your new and preferred play style of a game. I know that it has happened to me a time or two.
Stay classy and sassy guys ❤